It’s time for the BIG REVEAL!
As you all know, we’re ‘SOON to be PARENTS of TWO!’
We’re pretty much hyped up since we’re expecting that our humble home will be filled with giggles (perhaps crying too? The good kind of crying) this upcoming Christmas!
Last week, during my ultrasound test, my OB finally mentioned the gender of our twins giddily. My mom was with me for the first time during the ultrasound process. I jokingly said to my Mom – “Nagpakita ang kambal sa Lola!”.
My OB asked if we plan to do a gender reveal, I said yes but only for my husband/immediate family. I just wanted to capture hubby’s reaction.
Keeping mum on the gender of the twins has been difficult when your husband asks it every now and then. It also doesn’t help when your sisters always barrage you out of nowhere what’s the gender!
And so, we had our simple gender reveal celebration. Thank goodness our schedule matched and we pushed through last weekend. The décor was just made of print outs and balloons. We had the usual pancit and cassava cake.
We’ve asked our immediate family to cast their votes and choose whether it’s blue (2 boys), pink (2 girls) or yellow (1 boy + 1 girl). Team Yellow has the highest of votes.
Here’s a clip of us finally knowing the gender.
We’ll have TWIN GIRLS! TEAM PINK it is! 💞
To our twin girls, we can’t wait to hold you in our arms. We know it will not be easy but know that Daddy and Mommy will try their best to be responsible parents.
Thanks to my lovely siblings, Dad and Mom for helping with the decorations & food prep.
Ang aking nadama,
Walang bukang bibig
Kung hindi ligaya.
Nawala ang takot
Pati na pangamba,
Galak ang inyong dala.
Dalangin ko sa atin
Lakas at katatagan,
Kanya nawa’y pakinggan.
Di maitago ang aming pananabik
Makapiling kayo’y sapat na.
Sa inyong unang tibok,
Kami’y tunay na pinagpala.
I can still remember when I had to pee on a stick early Q1 this year. It was a surreal feeling when I saw 2 lines. I had an inkling that I might be pregnant since I’m 2 days delayed. Well at first I couldn’t believe it as the 2nd line was very faint. I had to retest that it is indeed positive.
I was immediately advised by my Mom and sister to visit an OB. Urine tested positive that we’re going to be PARENTS! Ultrasound was scheduled the following day.
Ultrasound confirmed the BEST BLESSING of our lives. We’re expecting TWINS! Yep yep – 2WINS! ☺️
We cannot THANK HIM enough for giving us this GIFT.
I know it will not be easy for us but with the support of family and friends, we can MAKE IT! May you continue to pray for our safe and healthy pregnancy.
Happy Father’s Day to our ROCK! ☺
~J & K~
To all the wonderful Momma and Momma at heart, Happy Mother’s Day! SALUTE! ☺
Special shoutout to our Nanay & Mommy!
~J & K~
This week one of my friend sent me a message via FB!
She said she remembered our First Dance as a couple during our wedding reception when she saw the Just Dance Video Game.(Sana di nya naalala ang katigasan ng katawan ko at yung kanta lang talaga!).
I watched our dance clip again and thought of making an entry to our journal.
Shout out to my sister for being patient with us and modifying the steps (lalo na’t parehong kaliwa ang paa ko). Buti na lang at di na namin kinailangang kumuha ng choreographer.
Tips on How to ace your First Dance as a couple the #KrizzyForJonel approach.
- Huminga ng malalim at manalangin na hindi kayo magkakalat.
- Kapag kinabahan ka pa rin, ilabas ang ka-bungisngisan. Tiyak na makakabawas ito ng kaba at tunay na epektibo.
- Sabihan ang host na palakpakin ng malakas ang mga tao sa umpisa ng inyong sayaw para hindi mo na madinig ang kabog ng dibdib!
- Tingnan sa mata ang iyong kabiyak dahil masayang masaya kayo at nagmamahalan! Pero kasama na rin na makakatulong ito sa lakas ng pakiramdam kung ano na ang susunod na step.
- Kapag nagkamali sa gitna ng sayaw, ilabas ulit ang ka-bungisngisan at ituloy lamang ang sayaw. Isipin mo na lang na nag improvise ka talaga dahil creative ka! (Ang mantra mo dapat ay ka-peg mo ang G-Force kahit ang layo talaga!)
- Nakatulong din ang mga pa hawak hawak sa kamay ng iyong kabiyak. Nakakalma na kahit kaliwa ang paa mo, pinakasalan ka niya. Hehe
- Sabihan ang iyong kapatid na maunang pumalakpak. May domino effect kasi ito at nakakadagdag sa audience impact.
- Subukan mong icapture ang view ng audience kahit saglit. (Para icheck din kung wala pang magbabato ng kamatis!) Nakakatuwa ding makita na nakangiti sila. Siguro dahil nahawa na sa kabungisngisan mo.
- Wag kalimutan ang pasabog confetti sa dulo dahil kundi man sila nasayahan, magugulat naman sila!
- I-enjoy ang sayaw! Itodo mo na! Ito ang simula ng inyong pagsasama habang buhay. Kayong dalawa! Paalala din na matutong sumayaw sa buhay – mag asawa! Wag kalimutang ang matamis na halik sa dulo!
Hope you learned something while reading this. And as a treat *drum roll*
ITO NA ANG MAKABAGBAG-DAMDAMIN NAMING SAYAW! BWAHAHA 😂
💛J & K💛
It’s been three months since #KrizzyForJonel.
Sharing our Growing Up AVP clip.
J 💛 K